DISCLAIMER: “In case your complaint has not been properly redressed by us, you may lodge your complaint
with Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (the “SECP”). However, please note that SECP will entertain
only those complaints which were at first directly requested to be redressed by the Company and the company has
failed to redress the same. Further, the complaints that are not relevant to SECP’s regulatory domain/competence shall
not be entertained.

Digital Account Opening Form


Come to Digtal Era

You can buy or sell shares if you have a trading account and an internet connection.

Holler Box